Friday, November 13, 2009

How can i acheive a natural curl to my type 4b hair when it has been repetidly relaxed? can i use mo

i have type 4b hair and it has been relaxed since i was about 10. i want to go back to natural but dont want to wait the amout of time to be fully natural. Is there a mousse or remidy i can use to have my hair appear naturally curly until the new growth grows out???



How can i acheive a natural curl to my type 4b hair when it has been repetidly relaxed? can i use mousse?

I have a mix of 3c and 4a hair and have been natural for almost 2 years. 4b hair is not going to really show as curly because the curl pattern is so tight. It might be more of a coily look. Anyway, a twist out or braid out will give the look of a natural style. You could also scrunch your hair with mousse or gel while it is wet, but if ur transitioning that might not be a good idea bc it can begin to mat. The two textures will eventually become more and more difficult to deal with. A good website for natural hair and transitioning is www.naturallycurly.com



How can i acheive a natural curl to my type 4b hair when it has been repetidly relaxed? can i use mousse?

You could try sponge rollers, put them in with damp (not wet) hair before you go to bed.



How can i acheive a natural curl to my type 4b hair when it has been repetidly relaxed? can i use mousse?

In reality you would have to cut it off to get the natural look, if you want it to look natural, there is different types. Nappy, curly. To get that curly look wet the hair, then put gel or either the mousse. Gel works but to tell you the truth, it makes the hair hard. I have natural curls when I wash my hair, and I use a no lye relaxer last, but it depends. Try to get a Gel that doesn't flake and doesn't make your hair hard like rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment