Friday, November 13, 2009

I have yellow hair, but i want a more natural blonde. how?

i bleached my hair with and got orange.



then i bleached it again a while later and used miss clairol lightest blonde i think it was. [violet base]



now i have this really yellow hair color.



not orange so much but i guess similar to a ticonderora pencil lol. [student here]



i don't necessarily want to lighten my hair more than i want it to look like a natural color.



what do you suggest?



I have yellow hair, but i want a more natural blonde. how?

you actually did good picking a violet base, to cancel out the yellow.. honestly as a hair dresser, try shampooing your hair with woolite a few times, its a little trick we use on people who come in and have yellow hair from smoking, swiming, %26amp; faded colors going bad. it should brighten your color %26amp; if you still not happy, go to a salon ans get a toner or try shampoos that deposit color.. like artec color shampoos..



I have yellow hair, but i want a more natural blonde. how?

i knew before i even opened your question that you had used an at home kit. poor poor girl! never use at home kits to dye or hilite your hair. its so worth the money to go get it professionally done! now look, youre gonna have to go spend the money anyways if you want it fixed. because that IS the only way to fix it now. and please follow my advise b/c yellow hair is very unattractive.



I have yellow hair, but i want a more natural blonde. how?

You should use an ASH based color to balance it. The ones you have used so far have had a GOLD base! Ash will give you a better look, and cut down on the brassiness!



Best of luck!



p.s. the boxes will indicate gold or ash!



I have yellow hair, but i want a more natural blonde. how?

on the contrary, my hairstylist told me to NEVER use ash. so i use her words as highest advice.



The best best for you is going to a professional at a salon and getting it fixed. I used to have really really really blonde almost white hair and i was sick of the unnatural look and i got my hair done and it is still pretty blonde but sooooooo much more natural looking and every comments on how good it looks.



so trust me, you will be happy if you go to a salon.



I have yellow hair, but i want a more natural blonde. how?

You need a professional to fix it. Home kits are not powerful enough. You don't want to have it all break off using all that bleach. Go to the salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment