Sunday, November 15, 2009

How would i remove the black hair dye from my hair at home...?(natural Blonde)?

I dyed my hair black last year and have been trying for the past few weeks to locate something i could use at home to get it out of my hair...Ive tried peroxide...and platinum blonde hair dye.



How would i remove the black hair dye from my hair at home...?(natural Blonde)?

Black is a very saturant color, and bleaching it back to blonde is going to be highly damaging to your hair. You may want to just let it grow out.



There are products you can get to remove color from your hair. They sell one that I know of at Sally Beauty Supply, but I can't remember the name. If you ask an employee, I'm sure they'll know what you're talking about.



It shrinks the color molecules and has chemicals to remove them. But I've used it, and while it does help, it won't remove all the color. That's why it's call permanent dye.



Once you use the removal chemical, you could try bleaching with level 40 bleach. It's best to get the bleach from somewhere like Sally's as well because you can mix it yourself. Blonde dye isn't going to be strong enough to remove black.



Also, if you've already dyed your hair black, bleached it, and then used platinum blonde dye, you're really going to be pushing it to do it again.



What I would recommend is cutting your hair short, and getting it cut every 6 weeks to get all the dye out, and then starting fresh. Otherwise, you're just going to have straw for hair.



How would i remove the black hair dye from my hair at home...?(natural Blonde)?

shave it off



How would i remove the black hair dye from my hair at home...?(natural Blonde)?

There are hair-color strippers you can buy that will get rid of most of the color. It will take a few ones to get it completely removed, but it's worth it if you are tired of having black hair.



How would i remove the black hair dye from my hair at home...?(natural Blonde)?

Try hair dye remover.Let it grow out,and cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment