Sunday, November 15, 2009

Colored Hair Dye ( not natural)?

I am going to dye my hair soon. I have tan skin and brown eyes, and my hair is black naturally. I was going to bleach it out and dye it either



-bright purple



-neon pink



-red (a darker red)



-bright blue



I can't decide, opinions?



Colored Hair Dye ( not natural)?

go for the purple - I think it would look great with your coloring.



Colored Hair Dye ( not natural)?

deff a bright blue you would look so HOT in that



Colored Hair Dye ( not natural)?

oh my gosh! I have naturally black hair too! And i wan't to bleach my hair and dye it maybe cotton candy pink or blue. Don't bleach your whole head because its really hard to get it black again! Hmm just bleach streak it and dye it purple or red....that's what i would do



Colored Hair Dye ( not natural)?

I think that u should either dye it a dark red with bright purple highlights!!! It will look rock'n!!!!



Colored Hair Dye ( not natural)?

Red will not only look best on your skin tone it will stay in the hair the longest. Especially the brand Special Effects. For the longest results you only have to lighten to a gold color. If you want a blue or green you must lighten all the way to pale yellow.



Colored Hair Dye ( not natural)?

since your hair is naturally black, it'll be REALLY hard to lift it light enough to do it pink or bright blue (it'll just come out like dark orange or greenish-dark blue. you should probably do a chunk and put in two colors, like bright purple with red or something.



Colored Hair Dye ( not natural)?

To ansewer your question, For your skin tone and eye color I would go with purple. I think that would look cool as I used to do crazy things with my hair years ago, and I atill want to color mine pink and my skin tone is light and my hair is sandy blonde.



Colored Hair Dye ( not natural)?

i think neon pink would be good...i have almost black hair, brown eyes %26amp; tan skin %26amp; it looks great on me!!!



Colored Hair Dye ( not natural)?

Go with the neon pink! It will look awesome with the tan skin!



Colored Hair Dye ( not natural)?

You should do orange, that would look great on you, not like a red head but like the orange orange.



Colored Hair Dye ( not natural)?

pink fading into purple, visa versa

No comments:

Post a Comment