Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Hair., Bleach, my natural, And some dye. (Details inside, Plz give it a look)?

So heres the thing., My hair is naturally Medium brown.., The tips on the top are bleached., My hair has recently been cut down to 1 inch.., I bought a box of Dark Brown hair dye.. Can i do this successfully., will it go ok., is somtin gona go wrong, is the bleached part gonna go crazy., Tell me eveything u kno or think., Am i making a mistake, or is it gonna go perfect., HELLO PPL TELL ME WHAT U THINK.



My Hair., Bleach, my natural, And some dye. (Details inside, Plz give it a look)?

Wait until you grow the bleach out, please just wait because my brother did something like that and had to get his head shaved.



Why? Because it turned green!



My Hair., Bleach, my natural, And some dye. (Details inside, Plz give it a look)?

If you're a guy, why on earth would you want to dye your hair? Doesn't make any sense. Sorry thats no help at all. Just go natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment