Friday, November 13, 2009

What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

They are very beautiful. They should be proud.



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

hot, hot, hot.



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

i'm a natural red head...



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

nice :) and natural



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

redheads are HOT! HOT!! HOT!!!



i am a brunett who wishes to unleash their inner redhead!



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

You either get really hot ones or you get really ugly ones, it is a throw up in the air



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

I'm a natural red head and I wouldnt have it any other way.



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

Unique, and very attractive!



But depends on the color, if its artificial and you hve red purple I dont like that.



Strawberry blonde hair color is a great looking color.



Brown REddish is very sexy but natural strawberry blonde is super sexy! add freckles to the skin and its impacting, even though you may not think so! Very few people hve these features and they are stunning!



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

Personally, I think redheads are gorgeousss. I'd dye my hair red, but it definitely wouldn't work for me. One of my friends has red highlights and it looks muy caliente.



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

Natural preferred, with a light dappling of freckles, and a Personality to match



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

my half sister is a naturaul red hed and she is a hotty!!! i luv it! but i learned as u age it can sometimes turn to the auburn side...so maybe it can be artificial on much older people...



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

Don't like it. And on natural red heads you get the too pale skin and sometimes eyelashes that look bleached out somehow.



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

i like it....it makes me want to keep lookin at them...



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

I personally am envious of people who can pull off red hair but yeah: more often than not, the natural redheads have very pale skin and invisible eyelashes and brows...And sometimes the red heads dont even look red, more orange. I get confused since last time the first time I met a friends friend who said she had red hair I was sure to be looking for someone with Addison Shepard-like hair but seriously, I wouldve thought her as a blonde. Hmm...my eye colour sense must be weird but yeah: red hair is very seductressy. I dont think I can pass it off myself :(



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

I love red hair but unfortunately have not been able to dye it the right red so I am now searching for the perfect red wig. Natural red heads are better than artificial. Unfortunately, natural red heads are becoming scarce. See the link.



http://www.azcentral.com/ent/pop/article...



What do you think of Red-hair girls? Natural and Artificial?

i think red haired girls are orginal my best friend is a red head

No comments:

Post a Comment